Introduction To Our Services
With existing contracts with numerous global flag carriers (national airlines), LCCs, and more, we have supported the whole operations in air cargo transportation services of the regular and charter airlines from all over the world over the years.
As professionals, we take pride in our work and leverage on our many years of experience in the industry to provide a wide range of services, from our main business which is global air cargo operations management to service route proposals based on Japanese market research, airfare collection and settlements, and acquisition of various permits from aviation authorities.
Being resourceful and versatile, we are able to constantly provide the best outcomes.
Cargo Charter Business
With the variability in circumstances such as the dramatic changes to logistics in recent years, the increasing frequency of unprecedented natural disasters, pandemics, and more, the demand for air cargo continues to grow every year. Cargo charter is the answer to customers who need versatile solutions to high-priority deliveries that can come in many forms in these circumstances.
Our cargo charter service provides comprehensive support, from the procurement of transport equipment to the arrangement of all related delivery operations.
For land transportation of import and export cargo within Japan, we offer trucking services that make use of the well-established logistics network of our parent company, HINODE & SONS.
Our GSA Service
- Thorough knowledge of the domestic market and strong relationships with air cargo forwarders within Japan
- Highly motivated sales team and seasoned airline staff
- Innovative sales strategies both online and offline, and adjusted to the respective airlines
- Efficient and professional sales strategy that leverage market analysis and historical data
- Marketing strategies that leverage our Japanese market research capabilities
- Press releases and advertising via various ad mediums, made possible through long term relationships with major trade journals
- Hosting promotional airline-sponsored events for air cargo forwarder
- Brand strategy proposals that are compatible with the policies and needs of the respective airlines
- Efficient and experienced cargo booking team, where many members have airline experience
- Customer service held to the highest standards of hospitality
- Rich practical experience gained from training sessions at multiple airlines
- State-of-the-art reservation system integrated with proprietary systems of the respective airlines
- Financial system that enables settlements based on different due dates specified by the respective airlines
- Flexible support for requests from airlines for CASS settlement, sales reports, etc.
- State-of-the-art booking system compatible with the AWB inventory management used by many airlines
- Handling of various administrative procedures in Japan for the respective airlines